Friday, August 15, 2014

Thursday night with the Maddi's


The tail end of the summer is full of weddings for me. One down, two more to go. Last night Madi and I went to Megan Shaver's wedding, a friend from growing up in Riverton. We stopped at Slurp and I had a delicious blackberry cream DC and sugar cookie!
Loved the sunglasses they had at the reception! 
You can't even tell this girl is prego! #theMaddis

The recep was at Wadley Park Farms in Lindon, and man it was such a pretty place! The bride looked gorgeous and happy, it was cute to see the groom tear up as she walked down the isle. It was good to catch up with friends and old ward members, talk about missionaries, and who's having babies. We sure are growing up! 

Driving home we got stuck in a rainstorm, I get super nervous driving in the rain so we took a break at her Dad's office to hang out for a bit. When I got back to Holladay I came home to Aaron working out to a Jillian Micheal's DVD... haha love that boy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment