Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Blessed


August is turning out to be such a great month. To say Aaron and I are very blessed is an understatement! 

Aaron is starting to get some income, so we are able to build up our IRA lots, as well as put some moola into our savings, hopefully soon we can go on a big trip! 

I have also received a substantial raise at work this past week.

We went to Sweet Tomatoes, Cafe Rio aaaand got snow cones last week.

I had Monday off yesterday so I went to Ikea and Swig with Mary.

We had another successful campfire up Millcreek Canyon, and we didn't even get locked in a camping area.

Our house is looking more and more put together everyday.

Aaron rubbed my aching back and cuddled me all through the night.

So cliche, but I truly love that boy more and more each day, never knew it was possible.

I told Aaron I got a few things at Ikea, he just laughed and asked what the damage was.


No comments:

Post a Comment