Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Temple pics


After waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting, we finally got our wedding day pictures back! Can't believe it's already been just over 3 months since Aaron and I literally sealed the deal. Soooo here they are. 






 Aaron and his mish pres and wife
 With the kiddos

 Our crew! I think one of my happiest moments of the day was walking into the sealing room and seeing all the people we love and seeing their support for us by attending our sealing. Tender mercy. 

 Aunts, Uncles, cousins and grandparents from the Jack/Vincent side
The Pugh's

 My Family!
 The 90's Jack cousins

 All my girls!
 Aaron and I love how Madi told Gavin he had to be in the friend picture, because him and Aaron will be friends! Also notice how Spence snuck in this one :)





Eternity here we come!









No comments:

Post a Comment