Friday, August 8, 2014

M Street


Market Street is one of my favorite places to eat! Aaron's financial mentor wanted to take us out to dinner with his wife and talk about the financial life. We stayed and talked for two and a half hours! 
 They told me how it's hard get started, but once you do, the salary keeps growing each month. At the beginning it's hard bringing in only a little bit of money, but it just takes time. 

During the meal I mentioned how yummy the key lime pie at Market Street is. Gary (Aaron's mentor) said "We should have ordered dessert first, you never know if there is going to be a fire, or they have to evacuate the restaurant." Ha ha ha. One of my new favorite quotes. I think him and I could be good friends.
I'll be dreaming of their delicious key lime alllll weekend long!

No comments:

Post a Comment