Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Take me out to the ball game


Have I mentioned before that I work for a great company? Working in advertising we get plenty of perks like free movie passes, Jazz tickets, restaurant certificates, treats and lunches galore and much more. 

Today one of the radio media groups gave us a suite at the Bees matinee game. Jason and Karen took us all out of the office to enjoy the beautiful weather, eat lots of food and watch the Bees play. Aaaand we got to dress down today!
Such a pretty backdrop with the mountains! Doesn't get much better.

We had so much food- corn dogs, chicken, watermelon, popcorn, Cracker Jacks and plenty of drinks. For those of us who didn't want beer, we got ice cream :) I didn't know Russel's ice cream was soooo good!

My co-workers Stevi, Kim and I. 

Perfect summer day for baseball, and the Bees won! 

No comments:

Post a Comment