Friday, June 6, 2014

Grad party '14


For the past couple of years my best friend Madi's mom has been in charge of the Riverton High School graduation party at Boondocks. So naturally for the past couple years Madi and I and friends have "chaperoned", and by chaperone we mean catching a few kids trying to sneak in, but mostly playing mini golf, eating pizza, and going crazy on the go-carts. 

Last night was no exception for the class of '14. I dragged Aaron along, but I know he secretly loved it and wanted to stay and play all night.

Spence came along too and they got competitive playing mini golf and are still reminiscing about the go carts. 
The classic chaperone badge picture.
 
Madi and I have a tradish where we drive together and scream and yell cRaZy while driving around the track. We also have a tradish of always winning. After a few times on the go carts Madi, who's pregnant said "I hope all that moving around didn't hurt the baby!" Haha.
Gavin, Madi, me and Aaron at the end of the night, getting a little tired, we're not as young as we used to me. 

See you next year Boondocks! 



No comments:

Post a Comment