Thursday, June 5, 2014

Snow Cones


Aaron surprised me and said he would take me to get a snow cone last night! That boy knows my weakness. Last year I discovered ice cream on the bottom and cream on top snow cones and it has changed my life! 




A little reward after Spartan training.


But really he wanted to take me out because he quit his job. He was involved in finances, hiring, firing etc and he knew the company was not doing well, let alone would be around for much longer, so he quit. I am proud of him! Although he's a bit nervous, feels really bad while I go to work and he lays in bed, and has never been without a job... like ever, he is anxious. Plus he can run all the errands during the day and hopefully I can convince him to clean a little more :)

We are hoping he can find something he will love long term, but in the meantime the Lord will provide. 

No comments:

Post a Comment