Thursday, May 8, 2014

Presents, quilts, food & friends


Today is my last day at work and then it's time to party! It's been busy with showers, transporting presents, family dinners and getting everything ready! The bridal showers this week were the best, I wish I would have taken more pictures!

Monday night my mom's side of the family threw me a recipe shower. They all supplied me a recipe and the ingredients and kitchen gadgets for it. We also tied a real cute zebra quilt for me. 

Tuesday night my old ward that I grew up in threw me a shower. My best friend's mom hosted it. They had great flatbread, soup, fruit, veggies and eclairs, it was delicious. All the women were so sweet and I got some great dishes, pans and stuff for the kitchen. They decorated with orange and white, it was so much fun! 

Last night my work threw me a shower. They always put great parties together, and the decor was so cute. They went along with a Tiffany's theme with the blue and white. There was so much yummy food and great presents!




So far I have gotten 2 crockpots, 3 griddles, and 4 pizza cutters, off to a great start. I can't thank everyone enough for throwing these showers for me!

Mother's Day is coming up soon, love this video the church made! #itwasmom
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQ4TPn8hjxI

No comments:

Post a Comment