Wednesday, May 28, 2014

More cruisin'


A few more pictures from our honeymoon. The last day on the ship, we were at sea. The weather was perfect, sunny and warm, and no clouds in the sky.


Aaron and I played a game of chess... he won...


Last night dinner in the dining room. 


The many morning faces Aaron makes. He also makes up songs and sings to me every morning, it's pretty cute. 





Mini golf! He tries to deny it, but I beat him. He's super competitive so that makes it even better. 


After we got back to Salt Lake, we drove down to Hurricane/St. George for our second reception in Aaron's stomping grounds. 
Saturday morning we went to Bear Paw for breakfast. They are known for having thee best breakfast, so we always stop by when we are down south. The hot chocolate is amazing also! I got chocolate waffles with ice cream, whipped cream and chocolate sauce on top... yum! I definitely couldn't finish it. 


After breakfast we headed over to Zion National Park with my bestie Madi and her husband Gavin, Spence and my mom and hiked the narrows. The narrows hikes along a river in a pretty red rock canyon, so since we are in water 99% of the time, I didn't bring a camera. We had a lot of fun, saw a waterfall, peed in the water (thats a big deal for me)and only my mom fell once :), I definitely recommend the narrows. 


Such a great honeymoon and little trip down to St. George, can't wait for our next vacation to California in July! 


No comments:

Post a Comment