Monday, May 19, 2014

Back to life...


This past week has been thee BEST slash most exhausting week ever. So much has happened that I have to slowly recap everything. After such a great week, it's sorta a bummer to come back to work and get back into the hang of things. Walking out to work this morning though, I noticed these pretty poppy's on the side of the house, and am so exciting for summer coming! 



Thursday, May 8th I went through the Draper temple. 


It was such a good night. Family and friends were there all supporting me, I am so happy just thinking about it. My parents, both brothers, Grandma & Grandpa Jack, Aaron's parents, Jake & Mary, Charlotte & Austin, Aunt Karen & Uncle Eric and Aaron's sister Sarah were all there! Afterwards we were starving and stopped at In-N-Out. 


Aaron and I, and my brothers Spence in the blue tie and David in the suit. 


Sometimes it's hard to get Aaron to smile normal.... 

Friday morning my mom took me to Bruge's Waffles and Frites in Sugarhouse. I love that place, it is so yummy, I'm pretty sure their waffles are straight sugar. 



We caught this little guy peeing in the corner :)

Later that afternoon my mom took us to get our toes and nails done. She kept telling me all day/week, 'if you had a sister, you woudn't be near as spoiled'. They pulled out all the stops for my wedding, and I can't thank them enough for making my wedding week so great. 


Wedding prep was so fun, and the best part was having all my family here in Salt Lake!








No comments:

Post a Comment