Monday, May 5, 2014

Party week!


This week is about to get busy! I am so lucky to have a bridal shower every night for the next 3 days. Thursday I am going through the temple, and Friday night is dinner with Aaron and I, and our parents. I am loving it. 

My parent flew in Saturday morning. We paid for the flowers and came home and relaxed for a bit before we had a shower with the Jack side of the family. My grandma and aunt threw the shower for me. My grandma loves throwing parties and this was no exception. There we lots of flowers, cupcakes, little pastries, fruits and pink everywhere. 

She has been prepping for weeks, and it turned out great. Aunts, cousins, friends and soon to be sister-in-laws all came, a few even made the trip all the way from St. George, just for me... how nice is that?! I got lots of great gifts that Aaron was not excited about at all haha- things like crock pots, griddles, ladles, utensils, throw blankets, picture frames... all sorts of useful things. He is not a shopper and got super bored after registering 15 items at Bed Bath and Beyond, so instead of hearing "are we done yet?" after 3 minutes, I decided to finish the registering on my own, his loss I guess :). His sisters did get me a few scandalous gifts though. But we are very lucky to start our married life out with all the necessities and wants! 


The future in-laws and I. (Clockwise- Emily, Natalie, Sarah, Mary, me)


They had to get a picture with President Jack aka Grandma. Don't mind me getting cropped out. 


During the shower Aaron went golfing with my Dad, brother, uncles and cousins. He's not a big golfer but loved it, he even beat Spence! I love that he loves being with my family and always mentions how he wishes they would move back to Utah. 

Aaron had a bachelor party that night so I had the night to spend with my parents. We went to Top It to get some frozen yogurt and ate outside, it was such a warm night. I loved being with them. 

Not many pictures from the weekend, but good memories from such a good weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment