Friday, May 23, 2014

Ensenada


Our second cruise stop on the honeymoon was Ensenada Mexico. 




Aaron was so excited to use his Spanish with the tour guide and the locals. We hopped on a bus and drove about an hour to a zip lining park. We had a lot of fun! There were 5 different zip lines and 4-5 ropes course type bridges we had to cross. Also just a tip- try not to wear a maxi dress zip lining. 




I was the first in the group to cross this side of the bridge thingy. I was nervous the whole time. Half way through the girl behind me was creeping closer and closer to me, making me even more nervous. Finally I told her, "Can you please slow down and give me some space? You're making me nervous". Oh geez I'm such a nerd... Aaron definitely made fun of me for that one, and I don't blame him. 





After the zip line tour, we boarded the bus again and drove to go see the blow hole, aka the Bufadora. There was an alleyway of Mexican shops with tee shirts, fake watches, fake purses, jewelry and all sorts of things, with vendors begging for us to shop there. 



Unfortunately it was low tide, so we didn't get to see the blow hole in it's full glory. 




We finished the day off watching the beautiful Mexican sunset. 




No comments:

Post a Comment