Monday, June 27, 2016

Kolob 2k16


Each year, Aaron's parents have a little get together with all the kids up at their Kolob Cabin. We go each June when the weather is perfect, the sky is blue and the hills are green. 
Aaron and I usually only make it for the weekend. I am always blown away by the beauty of the area... especially since we drive in when it's dark at night, it's a whole new world when we wake up in the morning. I have definitely turned into a nature girl in the past year and I love it. 
We spent the weekend hanging out, playing with the kiddos, visiting the resevoir and playing games. Aaaand there's nothing like sitting around the fire late into the night, especially when you have Reese's smores to chomp away with. 
Even though we were in Southern Utah, we luckily were up in the mountains high enough that the weather was perfect and the nights were a little chilly.
 PEACE.
 I literally couldn't believe my eyes, the whole mountain was unbelievably beautiful! The tall white and green aspens, not a cloud in the sky, and cows grazing in emerald fields... it was a feast for my eyes.
Thanks Kolob!

No comments:

Post a Comment