Monday, June 13, 2016

#jacksinjune


Man I forget how draining weddings are. I haven't been fully involved in one since my wedding, and I basically slept 4 days straight after mine.

I feel like life has been super busy ever since our trip to Peru. Since then I have had a work trip to Denver, went to the Cabin, had some big pitches at work, my parents came in town for Spencer's wedding, hosted Lexi's bridal shower, went to Lexi's bachelorette party, went to a wedding, and currently have Aaron's parents in town. And that's just June. We still have the Pugh Family Reunion, Bryce Canyon, another Kamas Kabin trip, California trip, Sun Valley and countless more trips to Denver.

Sure maybe that's just normal for some people, but I'm beat! I can tell by the fact that one morning I woke up to run, and I barely made it .8 miles.... yep pretty pathetic! But... busy is always better than being bored!

Back to the wedding.... Spence and Lexi had a perfect ceremony and got sealed in the Salt Lake Temple.
The weather was perfect and sunny. 
The reception was at Le Jardin, the exact place Aar and I had our reception. Although it was 10x's prettier then when we got married. The flowers were in full bloom and the roses were gorgeous. 
 I loved the photo booth bus they hired to come. It was the cutest thing.
 We even fit eight of us in there!
Caught on snap!

 We danced the night away to the Nae Nae, Macarena and a little Jason Derulo.
^^Hands down favorite pic of the night hahahahahahahaha
Aaaand capped the night off at Buffalo Wild Wings.

Happy Wedding Spence and Lexi!
#jacksinjune 

No comments:

Post a Comment