Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Catchin' UP


Since getting back from Peru I feel like life has been a constant catch up. 

I was back for 1 day before I had to hop on yet another plane for a 2 day biz trip to Denver. 
Best part about the trip.... discovering the smoothie bowls at Jamba. 
Our late night flight got delayed even more and we didn't get back til 1:30 am..... 

After a short workday we jetted off to the Kamas Kabin(aka Aaron's favorite place ever)for Memorial weekend with Jake, Mary, Madi, Gavin, Owen, Spence and Lexi. 
We spent the weekend shopping, drinking way too much diet coke, eating way too much junk, playing Uno, fishing and playing shuffleboard. 



 .....Aaaaand of course had to get some medicine.
I am so glad it's finally summer summer summertime! I have decided since my office is so close to Sugarhouse Park, I need to take a lunch to the park at least weekly for two reasons: 1- to give my legs a fighting chance at getting some color 2- to give myself some sanity and get out of the office. 
 Last weekend we went to the Draper temple for Lexi's temple endowment. Nothing like being at the temple with family, and can't beat this Utah sunset!
 3 years ago today Aaron and I went on our first date!
Time flies! So occasionally I make him come with me to go visit Bruge's for some waffles like we did on our first date. 


No comments:

Post a Comment