Monday, April 13, 2015

So. Utah Weekend


Every time we visit St. George, I wonder why we don't live there, or at least somewhere warm. There's something about the slower pace, warm weather and palm trees down there. And then Aaron reminds me... there's no jobs down there, and I quickly snap back to reality. 

This past weekend was just what I needed. I had so much fun and can't wait to go back down to Southern Utah again. 

We drove down to Cedar City Friday night and stopped by to see Aaron's siblings and the kiddos. They obviously love Aaron. 
We also looked through some old scrapbooks and found this gem of Aaron at his sisters Pioneer themed wedding [insert laughing/crying emoji]
I have fallen in love with Zion National Park. We drove over for a quick hike to the Emerald Pools. 


Finished the hike off with the biggest burgers on the planet and yummiest sweet potato fries!
Prettiest view! Thanks Oscar's!
Hanging out at the Karate Studio after Aaron spoke about Financial Planning. Oh hey Natalie! 
 Ended the night off at Pizza Factory with the yummiest breadsticks and pizza. 

So much fun being with the Pugh's!

No comments:

Post a Comment