Monday, April 20, 2015

Kamas Kabin

We ended up going to the Kamas Kabin Friday night. Aar left a little early with Jake and Mary and I drove up after a baby shower in Eagle Mountain. PS please never live in Eagle Mountain, it's way to far away. 

While I was at the shower these boys fished their little hearts out. 
 Happy as can be and loving the fire they built.
 I brought yummy smore's up- coconut marshmallows, cookies and cream butter, Hershey's and grahams... yummmmm.

Side note this is what Mary and I look like when they fish all the time.
 Luckily Mary and I headed to Kamas for some pizza and ice cream of course. We had the best shakes and they gave us a free pizza! Aaron loved not showering for a day and I wore my sweats just like I used to in college back in the day.

We headed home Saturday and spent the night with my mom, went to eat and played Blokus. It's been a crazy weekend, my grandma's health has been down and up and back down again for good. So we are just playing the waiting game which is sad.

On a happy note, we get the keys to our house this week! It doesn't feel real quite yet. We've got a lot of packing and cleaning to still do, but I'm secretly happy my family will be in town to help.



No comments:

Post a Comment