Thursday, April 16, 2015

Packing. Traveling. Cleaning.


Packing. Traveling. Cleaning. Packing. Traveling. Cleaning. Packing. Traveling. Cleaning. 

We are keeping busy around here. Aar and I are moving to our new house next weekend! We are starting to pack things up. Every time I move I remember how bad I am at packing. I'll put 3 things in a box and then move on to another room and just walk around aimlessly after that. It's bad. Good thing I have Aar around. We've been busy cleaning the apartment getting ready to move and sprucing it up for home showings. 

Yesterday I had another quick biz trip to Denver. They are the worst. 6 am flights mean I wake up at 4:15. Travel then go for a short meeting then back to the airport. It wipes me out. 

So glad I got to see my Grandma Vincent last week on her birthday. She's super sick now, so much so that my mom cancelled her trip to Boston today to fly out. 
So it looks like things won't be slowing down anytime soon. And Aaron is heartbroken about the cabin with the heavy snow and family coming to town. He's been waiting for 6 months to go poor kid. 


No comments:

Post a Comment