Thursday, April 23, 2015

Homeowners


This week has been the longest week ever. I'm trying so hard not to become a stressball. 

We have family in town.

My grandma passed away.

Aaron and I have been staying at the Radisson downtown since he had a work conference there. Not helping us expedite the moving process.

Packing.

Cleaning.

Moving. 

Work projects galore. 

Oh and we bought a house. Official homeowners over here.
We signed the papers on Tuesday. 50+ signatures later we got a house. Plus I'm getting more used to signing my name as Madeleine Pugh.

I loved having my family walk through our new house with us! It was fun to have more excitement there besides just Aar and I.

We went to the Thanksgiving Point Tulip Fest. Bad idea right after you purchase a house. I've got all sorts of stress building up about cleaning the yard and landscaping it....
 Prettiest place ever.


So good to have all the family together again, even though it's under sad circumstances.
Photo cred: Aaron
After TP, we had dinner at Cubby's in Lehi. It was delish, they have the yummiest flavored bbq bleu cheese and sweet potato fries and red creme soda... yes, yes, YES!

I am already stressing about moving tonight. Off to get a mop and cleaning supplies on my lunch break cause that's where I'm at in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment