Monday, March 30, 2015

Hello Spring


I love that we are finally having a spring here in Salt Lake for once! The trees are blossoming everywhere in white and pink, it is gorgeous.

The past few days Aaron has been obsessed with watching a WWII documentary series on Netflix. In the past two days he has watched 8 hour long episodes! I was interested in the first few, but it's getting kind of old now, plus they have real footage and some of it is definitely stomach stirring and very very sad. 

We had a fun night with Madi and Gavin ordering Cafe Rio, talking about our plans to one day build a cabin together and visiting with Ryann and Aaron. 

Aaron jammed his pinky finger playing basketball on Saturday. His poor finger is purple all over and swollen. 

We visited my grandparents and had a yummy lasagna dinner along with Becca and Spencer. Besides attending 4 funerals this week, my grandparents seem to be doing really well, I am so glad. 

We find out the inspection results on our Midvale house, as long as everything checks out good we will be moving the end of April. 

Shout out to my dad, it's his birthday, Happy Birthday!! 

With such beautiful weather, we borrowed Jake and Mary's bikes and went on a bike ride. We took the bikes down to Parley's trail, and only lasted a bit, there are too many hills on that trail plus the bike seat was bothering Aaron and I am still sore from hard leg work outs from earlier in the week. 

I had a dream that somehow Summer got skipped and Fall was next month, it was literally a nightmare. I am a Summer girl through and through. 

So glad April starts this week.... wohoo!



No comments:

Post a Comment