Tuesday, July 1, 2014

A glimpse of the Beast


Just to remind myself how bad the Spartan Beast was, here's a few pictures of the race. 


 Sweet Aaron in the corner duct taping my socks/shoes before the race.
 Anticipation, goop chews and duct taping before the race. 
 The Kassing Andrews team clean and ready to go. 
 Let's GO!


 Aaron and I in the middle under the barbed wire. Second to last obstacle of the race, 200 yard barbed wire crawl. It was harder then it looks, aaaand there were plenty of rocks to scratch up my arms and elbows. 
 I'm camouflaging into the mud!

One of the hardest with slippery, slimy mud everywhere. Aaron pushed me up, while someone else pulled me over. 

Glad we are done with this! Our next race is any easy peasy Color Run 5k in August... child's play compared to this. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm still jealous that you did this. It's gonna be my after baby goal! Ha, even though the 5k in August is going to kill me!

    ReplyDelete