Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Packin' up


Vacation is in two days! The longer I've been working the more I cherish vacation time. This week has been busy and I haven't been near as productive as I should be. We helped my grandma with some yard work and visited my Aunt and Uncle in West Jordan for a few hours, and then came home with some bev and watched the Bachelorette. By the time it was over I was tired and the day was pretty much over.  Side note: Josh for the win, Chris for the next Bach. Nick=Eww.

Yesterday I got my hair cut and colored, and so did Aar, haha he looks like a different person, I didn't realize how long his hair was! We talked on the phone with my brother David for a bit- he got a new job and wanted to talk to Aaron about retirement plans. He is working for the Georgia Bulldogs football team now, and we are so excited to go visit him over Thanksgiving along with my family and watch a game in the SEC. Between that and shopping at Target we got home made some dinner and before we knew it, it was bedtime. 

So these next few days I hope there is time to do laundry before the vacation and make sure our bed is made and the house looks good, because there is nothing worse then coming home to a messy house and an unmade bed after a long vacation, I just feel so much better. Packing is the worst. Plus I am having a surprise birthday get together for Aaron the day we get back. It's a little bit harder since I live with him, but hopefully I will be able to get some treats and decor a little bit without him noticing. Aaron and I are almost exactly 2 years apart- his birthday is on July 26th, and mine is the 28th, how crazy is that. We will be celebrating birthdays all weekend long! 
By the way I am loving this picture! Here's to hoping this is Aaron and I one day haha! 


No comments:

Post a Comment