Monday, March 10, 2014

Happy happy day


Well it happened. I got engaged and couldn't be happier! It was a total surprise and super sweet. Aaron planned everything out perfectly. I don't even know where to start, there are too many funny, happy and crazy stories that encompass the engagement night.


I guess for starters... the ring!


I picked this ring out the first weekend of January, yep you heard right January! I have the tiniest hands/fingers ever. Apparently a size 3 1/4 is a very uncommon ring size... like very uncommon. So they had to special order the band from the manufacturer. So that took a longggg time. We also ordered the halo in rose gold, which they had to special order in as well. 

After countless times of me bugging Aaron, asking him when the ring would come in, and 7 1/2 weeks later, it made it! Aaron was so sweet to let me choose exactly what I wanted for my ring- oval center diamond, rose gold halo, baguette stones on the side with pave diamonds on a skinny band. 


Right after I said YES! Loved the candle path in the background!

I'd better space things out so these posts aren't too long.... more to come this week! 


No comments:

Post a Comment