Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Afterwards


The whole proposal was so sweet, I loved every minute of it, Aaron did such a great job! After the proposal we blew out all the candles, haha kind of sad cause they looked so good, but they had to go out eventually. We then face timed my parents, they of course knew all along, and were following along on the website. 

They were so happy and of course I showed them the ring, although no pictures or video can do it justice, I showed my mom all angles of the ring. My grandma chimed in on the call and added that it will be fun at the party, and mentioned some of my friends that will be there. I was so confused.... grandma what are you talking about? None of our friends are here for a party, no one knows. She kept pushing it and I kept getting more and more confused! So she finally dropped it.

We left to go back to Aaron's place since he was so hungry and had food ready... he had been preparing allll day long for this. We got back and SURPRISE! There in the living room was Charlotte and Austin(best cousin and husband) and Madi(best friend)! I was so surprised! Aaron made this night the BEST! Shortly after Jake and Mary(Aaron's brother and sis in law who we hang out with all the time) and some of Aarons best buds came over and we BBQ'd. It was such a good surprise and so thoughtful of Aaron to get a hold of my friends and bring them all together, might have been my favorite part! 

So we all ate, pulled the china out, talked and played games. It was such a good night! Wish I would have gotten a pic of everyone together :(.


No comments:

Post a Comment