Thursday, March 27, 2014

Commercial shoot


Since I work for an advertising agency, I've been to a fair share of commercial shoots. One of our clients is a party supply store, and they happened to be doing a wedding themed spot. They of course needed a bride, and since I am a bride to be, that they know, and have a dress, I got volunteered as the bride in the commercial. 

Even though my dress is about 3 sizes too big, we clipped it back and off I was. Since I don't want Aaron to see the dress yet, and he works, I brought my brother Spence to be the groom, I know kinda weird, but we didn't do any couple-y things luckily.... but he was given the name "brother groom" during the shoot. 

Even though it was pink, I loved the decor!




Love these PLASTIC plates and silverware!


Giant balloons! Almost like beach balls... I am definitely going to have to get a few like this for my wedding.



AND........


My grandma found this picture of my parents on their wedding day yesterday :) 
I am using my mom's beautiful wreath veil, I love it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment