Tuesday, August 2, 2016

More Bday Celebrations!


We capped our weekend full of non-stop celebrations!

Thursday was my birthday... the big 2-6!

The whole day I felt soooo loved. Lotsa people texted, Facebook messaged and called.

My boss brought in my favorite... key lime pie from Market Street.
My cute new Relief Society prez brought me Swig cause she saw on insta I've posted about it a lot. 

Aaron came home with flowers. Cute boy spent way more than he likes to, but it meant more that way. 
We ate dinner at one of my favorites- Blue Lemon at City Creek and did a little shopping. 
Spence and Lexi came over after for cake pops and cupcakes and even surprised us with giving us their old gopro.. yay! 
Did I mention Aaron's gift to me is Lasik? So excited slash nervous. Waiting until the end of summer to have the procedure. 

My parents are on a road trip to Canada/Montana with my grandparents this week. They flew in a day early so we could have a bday celebration for Lexi, Aaron and I. 
They treated us all to Melting Pot. 

The cheese fondue, broiled meats and chocolate fondue was to die for. 


 The night capped off with gifts... water guns and Dillard's gift cards.
 Saturday we spent playing on the big inflatable slide with Logan and Anna's family and spike ball and BBQing with Preston and Jessa.
Such a perfect summer weekend full of food, friends, family and fun!

My life has been full of such happiness lately. We are so blessed. I have a great job. A cute little house. Thee best family. Fun friends. Summer. Great trips all year long. The gospel.

I have caught myself many times driving down the road with a giant smile on my face. Life is so good right now. I can't stop smiling. 26 is gonna be good. 



No comments:

Post a Comment