Thursday, July 28, 2016

#Partyallweeklong


This last week of July has quickly become a busy week for us all year. With Pioneer Day, Lexi's birthday, Aaron's birthday aaaand my birthday it's sorta a crazy week.

I just got called to be in the Relief Society presidency in my ward, so my week has been full of meetings too. I raced from our presidency meeting back home in time to have friends over for dinner.
Logan and Anna are in town from medical school and Trevor and Lauren came up from Utah County. We ate plenty of bbq chicken, and Aaron's favorites- starburst, gatorade and doritos. And the night wouldn't be complete without playing a little Uno.

I came home last night to the best sight.... Georgetown cupcakes sitting on our porch! Spencer, Lexi and David had them sent to Aaron and I for our bdays... I love that tradition. They were delicious as always. I laughed when I saw the card that came with them... looks like they got messed up haha :)
 After another RS meeting, I came home and we went and celebrated Aaron's bday again at his favorite- Red Robin.
 And we're not even through with all the celebrating this week. Tonight it's my birthday dinner, and then tomorrow it's Melting Pot with my fam and Ruth's Diner for breakfast in the morning.

I am so thankful to all our good friends and family, and to those who have reached out to Aaron and I on our birthdays... we sure are blessed!


No comments:

Post a Comment