Thursday, August 25, 2016

Sun Valley


 S-U-N---V-A-L-L-E-Y

Aaron and I have spent this week in Sun Valley with my grandparents at their condo. We are spoiled with our mountains, cliffs and views in Utah... but Sun Valley isn't too shabby either.
Being late August the hills are prepping to turn their leaves leaving everything a golden color. Blue skies and puffy clouds make it even more unreal. 
 The first night Aar and I drove around town and the Sun Valley mall. The weather was perfect and the town not crowded at all. It's so much fun to be in such small towns like Sun Valley and Ketchum.
 The Sun Valley mall is so cute. It reminds me a lot of Europe.... cobblestone pathways, pretty flowers and quaint little shops- all completely over our price range :/
 I had to wait for Aaron to leave to get some ice cream at the cute shop ;)
 Aaron left mid week and I stayed behind with my grandparents. We headed up to the Galena Summit to take in the beautiful view. It was a cool 59 up there, refreshing but definitely reminded me that fall is coming.

 See what I mean about reminding me about Europe? Feels a little like Europe, and a little less like Idaho. So pretty either way.
We spent our days sleeping in, working remote from our offices, snacking on guac and chips, playing phase 10 dice... a lot, and shopping. Fun little vacation, and good to spend the time with Grandma and Grandpa Jack!

No comments:

Post a Comment