Thursday, August 18, 2016

Fun N' Foot Golf


Lately I've been required to wake up pretty early in order to make it to some work events. 4 am wake up calls are rough... but nothing beats the views up at the top of Snowbird!
I feel like an expert at Snowbird now, knowing when the tram leaves and picks up, and where to take the perfect pictures up at the Summit. With Snowbird as a new client at the agency, we've been doing lots of live morning radio broadcasts.

We take the tram up whiles it's still dark... a little eery, but you can see the valley lights sparkle in the distance, and the sun rise over the mountain tops. It's a little chilly, but it warms up by 10:30 when we head back down into the valley.
 Aaron and I showed up with pizza and helping hands to help Madi and Gavin clean out their apartment and get ready for the long move to Dallas. Not sure why I didn't take pictures of all of us.. next time.
 Hey-O foot golf! So much fun! I tagged along with Spence and Lexi to Mulligans... which is basically in their backyard.
 We got there a little late, but it sure made for a pretty sunset.
 Disclaimer: it's a lot harder than it looks. I'm glad I had my Chucks instead of sandals, but next time I'll for sure be wearing my running shoes.
 Mulligan's was hopping! The weather was perfect and we ended up in the batting cages!
Fun night that ended with pazookies! Hope to bring Aar next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment