Monday, July 13, 2015

Kamas Kabin July 2K15 Edition


Aaron is A-B-S-O-L-U-T-E-L-Y obsessed with my family's cabin in the Uintah's.

I'm pretty sure he looks forward to it more than a big trip to Florida, Football, or Christmas. But that's what makes him HIM.
Once we walked into the cabin, he did this little jump/twirl thing, he was so pumped, it was the cutest.
 These boys LOVE fishing. The first thing they did was race to the fishing hole. The fishing hole sure treated them good. They caught way too many for their own good.

I also caught my first few fish, I can sort of understand the fishing bug... bust just a little bit.
They had to measure all the fish.

Aaron kept calling people to tell them the good news of the huge fish. Aaaand that is was their most successful day in their decorated fishing careers :)
I didn't mind the scenery.
And I caught even more fish at Mill Hollow heyoooo.
I just don't like to put the worms on the hook, or touch the fish, or clean them out... so pretty much I don't have a very promising fishing career.

Aaron knows my love of ice cream too well. We stopped by the "medicine" store on the way into the cabin, twice.

Right: First trip in Friday night.

Left: Post Instacare visit in Park City[UTI's are yucky], I thought I deserved it.

Then I spent the next 2 hours on the toilet after.... not such a good idea.
Until next month, see you later Kamas Kabin!

No comments:

Post a Comment