Friday, July 10, 2015

Acai & Morning Alarms


I love smoothies.

I love berries.

I love granola.

I love coconut.

So I finally joined in on the acai bowl mania. They are DEEE-lish.

I'm not much of a cook at all. I think so far I've made dinner once this week.

I always go to the store and get tons of ideas, and then the food just sits there, and sits there, and sits there in the fridge waiting to be used.......

But this time I used the ingredients!
And it was a hit! Aaron and I both loved it.

Writing this down so I don't forget.

Super easy:


Blend~

Frozen berry mix

Vanilla yogurt

Ice

Milk


Sprinkle on top~

Honey Bunches of Oats granola

Sliced strawberries

Shredded coconut

YUM

And then at 11 o'clock at night we ended up making a Totino's frozen pizza cause acai bowls don't fill boys up all the way.

And then at 3:30 am we woke up to a really LOUD and persistent alarm..... :/ grrrr
Our house has a basement apartment that we rent out. Our tenant had their alarm set up for super early(who knows why....), buuuut they weren't there last night, so nobody was there to turn the bleepin' alarm off.

Finally Aaron had the genius idea to flip the breaker switch. It worked!!!

Smart guy! And then I was back to sleep ZZzzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment