Friday, July 17, 2015

Goodbyes


This week we said goodbye to two sets of friends going to medical school.

My best high school friends and I met up at good ol' Rio.

We talked about old times when we jumped the fence late at night to skinny dip in the Riverton pool, babies [I'm still not in the market for children just yet], and our futures.

It was so good to catch up.

We don't get together all too often, but when we do, we pick back up where we left off.

Mandy is one of the sweetest people I know. She always asks what is going on and is sincerely interested. We will miss you!
We also said goodbye to Logan and Anna who are headed out to Virginia. 

I swear our friends are dropping like flies. 

We have 4 sets of friends currently in med school right now. 

I think we're in for a healthy future. 

We were a little late to help them move, but it gave us more time to hang out and chat. 

Hope the East Coast treats them right!



Besides goodbyes, it's been a busy week. 

Traveling to Denver while sleep deprived. 

Headaches.

More Instacare visits. 

Busy workdays. 

And Swig.
I went a little crazy and at the other half of the cookie I got for Aar.... not a good idea. 

Wayyy too much sugar. 

It'll be a while til I have another cookie again. 



No comments:

Post a Comment