Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Viva Las Vegas


Well I did it. Went to my very first... NASCAR race and it is definitely an experience. First off, the stadium holds 105,000 people say what? The stadium was packed! 
 I went to the race for a Summit we put on for a client, and we were lucky enough to get Neon Garage passes so we got to go inside the track closer to the action, which was pretty neat! I couldn't believe how loud the cars were, but then again they are going 200+ miles an hour. You had to yell to talk to the person next to you. Next time I'm bringing ear plugs.
 Vegas always has the coolest architecture and interior design. Lots of great ideas. A view from our restaurant one night.
 Hello Eiffel tower. Lookin great.
 Saw the Bellagio Fountains 3 times, but always the best at night.
 This shoe is just a tad too big. But look at the glass behind. It's actually a gigantic chandelier. Coolest thing ever, it's about 3 stories high, with a bar inside of it!
But really the weekend was busy full of meetings, preparation, AV difficulties, late night, early early mornings, the Beatles LOVE Cirque du Soleil{awesome}, beautiful sunny days, and me wishing I wasn't working so I could enjoy it more! Hopefully I can come back soon and really enjoy the time!



No comments:

Post a Comment