Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Neffs


Last night Aaron and I trekked up to Neffs Canyon. It's a small hiking trail canyon in the Olympus Cove, just south of Millcreek Canyon. Maybe I'm a wuss, but the beginning of the trail is prettttty steep, Aaron was dragging me up, but soon it leveled off.

Just after it leveled off we encountered S-N-O-W! Also encountered a monkey hanging from the tree.
Can't wait to come up in the summer with a fire! And no mud underneath the swing!
The way down the canyon was a little bit harder in the slippery snow. Like I mentioned before I'm a wuss so baby steps it was for me. At our stopping point it was so still, quiet and peaceful with the cool air and sunset behind us. Such a cool moment.

The past weekend we have been house hunting, and hunting and signing contracts and everything. We are under contract with a house in Midvale. The kitchen is gorgeous, white cabinets, granite countertops, wood floors, stainless steel appliance, big backyard and gorgeous. Crossing my fingers everything runs smoothly.

As Aaron said "Faith is believing in something will go correctly when you can't see how it will turn out... But if you have done your part and had 'good works' we are promised things will be fine..."


No comments:

Post a Comment