Monday, March 23, 2015

Marchin' on


March has been so great so far. So many new an exciting things, warm weather and family and friends EVERY weekend.

Aaron's parents stayed with us over the weekend and completely spoiled us. We had Bruge's waffles Saturday morning(still on a sugar high) and sushi Saturday night.

While Aaron and his dad went fishing, I went shopping with my Mother-in-law Saturday afternoon. We visited Ikea and the Restaurant Supply store. Susanne was so sweet and wanted to buy me anything and everything I wanted. I felt bad, but she got me this darling lantern from Ikea and yummy drink flavorings for my soda addiction like huckleberry, hazelnut, vanilla and white chocolate. I'm already two for four and so far they are deeelish!

March Madness is in full swing which means Aar is watching b-ball nonstop. Every time I look over at him he's watching a game on his phone during church, family dinners, in the car, in bed... you get the picture.
The Store is right next to my office and I go there at least 3 times a week between grabbing a drink and bagel[donut], and treats for clients. I never even knew these mint sandwiches existed, and it's probably a good thing. The Store bakery is yum, I definitely recommend it.
Easter candy is my weakness! Mary and I were on a soda run and stopped by the Easter candy of course, and loved these funny little ears. 
 Aaron claims he hates dogs, but he is the cutest when we babysit our landlord's dog. He lets her ride in the car with him, brings her into the house, scratches and pets her all the time and even dances with her! Haha so cute.
We find out the test results on our Midvale house, which will help us determine if we are going to buy that house, or if we need to move on and purchase our fallback home in Sandy. I ask Aaron every day when we get the test results back since I'm so impatient. Can't wait to find out, but I know everything happens for a reason. 

No comments:

Post a Comment