Friday, November 14, 2014

November updates


BIG news...... I got promoted! I am now second in command at my ad agency! My official title is Vice President of Operations. So now on top of my already busy schedule I get to figure out how to organize things better, minimize costs, maximize profits, keep tabs on all the staff members and help them do better at their jobs. My boss Jason said "If we die, you're in charge of the company". Yikes. So basically I have been working 10-12 hours a day this week. But hey... payrai$e coming soon.
Oops, getting back on diet cause I need it for long workdays!

I came home from work actually on time last night. When I walked in the door Aaron came running out telling me I needed to go back to work. He was cleaning up the house and making dinner for me, and it wasn't quite ready yet. He wanted it to be all ready for me after a long day. Sweet thing!

Even as busy as Aaron and I have both been, we've still been out and about. Last weekend Aar let me choose where to eat- and didn't try and sway me one bit. So I chose Spitz. It's a Greek place downtown. It was yummy but we waited for over a half hour for our food! We also had to sit outside, but I didn't mind, it was literally the last warm night of the year!
We had fun people watching outside. 
 Usually I am the one to take Aaron to the movies or sporting events since my work has great connections. Last week Aaron surprised me and took me to the Hale Theater to see Catch Me If You Can. Is it just me or do they sing too much in musicals?.....
 He woke up like this. Haha I laughed at this for a good few minutes. And he even went to the gym like this. 
 Can you believe I got this boy to come to City Creek with me? Obviously he wasn't having too much fun. I hadn't even it made it through one store when he was already done with it. But he did find the fish in the creek, it was the most excited he got all night. 

I've discovered a few things in the past week:

I've started buying Christmas decor. There were too many cute things at Target when Madi and I went last week. 

Pop Shop in Riverton is yummy!

I never want to own a business, too much stress.



No comments:

Post a Comment