Thursday, November 20, 2014

froyo>snow cones>soda


If you don't know already, I have a pretty big sweet tooth. For a long long time I didn't eat sweets. I don't regret doing that, but life is a little bit more satisfying with dessert in my life. 

In the past few years I have gone through phases. 

For a long time I loved loved loved/had an obsessive relationship with frozen yogurt. I don't think a week went by where I didn't have froyo, and there were many weeks where my total was 5 per week. I still can't decide if it's something I should be proud of, or disgusted by. 
I know one thing though, I don't even wanna think of all the money I spent on yogurt. 

Slowly I got hooked on snow cones. But not just your typical snow cone... Island Flavor snow cones. Island Flavor has tons of unique flavors to choose from aaaand they mix in vanilla ice cream in with your smoothly shaved ice. It's heaven. Since they are only open during the summer, I go all out during those few months. 
 Now back in the present with my latest obsession- SWIG. Although I still enjoy froyo and snow cones, Swig is a dream in a cup. They have fruity and creamy mix ins for just about any soda. I thought it would be weird at first, but boy am I glad I tried it. And the sugar cookies..... to die for.
So here I am admitting I have a problem. I just love all the new trendy treat chains from waffles to drinks to snow cones to hot chocolate. I just can't help it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment