Monday, November 17, 2014

Business, babies and sports


Who knew I would ever be cheering for Hurricane Football? 
Aaron's high school made it to the semi finals for state football. Since We are so close to the U, he had to hop on over to Rice-Eccles with Jake to watch them play. Mary and I decided to hit up Swig and met them just at the end of the game. We showed up at just in time to see Hurricane pull off the win. They are headed to state this week. Go Tigers!
Speaking of tigers, is it just me and Mary or is this little guy hilarious? We chased him down twice, cause one pictures just wasn't enough. 

My best friend Madi had her baby! It's a boy! She had a tough C-section but so glad that momma and baby are healthy and happy. Oh and it's a boy. Little O is the cutest, can't wait to see more of him.

After the hospital Aaron was craving breakfast, so off to Denny's we went. Not sure how often I can handle Denny's, but it made him a happy boy. Can you tell by the way he cleans his plate he grew up a hungry kiddo? Haha it cracks me up!

Aaron's parents were in town for a quick trip so we hung out with them. It was good to see them since we don't see them too often because work is so busy!

I've been up since 3 am this morning- had a quick biz trip to Grand Junction Colorado for work. We spent more time in the plane then in Grand Junction. So it's been a long day, and I'm about to crash right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment