Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Easter & April


Can't believe Easter has already come and gone. Aaron didn't grow up with many family traditions, and it's rubbing off on me... in a bad way. We hardly celebrated Easter, no baskets or eggs, a little bit of decor, and a couple of bags of candy. Aaand we had hot dogs for Easter dinner. Hahaha... but they were good, on our new grill with all the trimmings, so it wasn't so bad.... and he was happy with his hot dogs and basketball games to watch.
But I definitely need to step up my holiday game! 

We went to my grandparent's Easter night and cute Spencer and Lexi did a quick egg hunt for 92 year old Grandpa Jack. It was pretty cute, and then he proceeded to eat all the candy during one sitting! 
Tulips are blooming everywhere and I am loving it! Just wish the rain/snow would stop for a minute so we could enjoy being outside a bit more!
 We hiked Ensign Peak last weekend. It's seriously one of my favorite hikes!
 It's real short, but the view is amaaaazing.
I love Salt Lake so much! 

No comments:

Post a Comment