Thursday, May 4, 2017

#May4th


Hello May! So happy spring is finally here... which means summer is just around the corner... best time of year!

I'm sitting here in my office with the door cracked open with a view of snowcapped Mt O, sunny blue skies and green trees and bushes everywhere. Oh and I'm wearing sandals... life is good. 

Aaron and I ate lunch at Cafe Rio on the patio today, I love that we work close enough together that we can meet for lunch!

We've started running outside again... which I absolutely hate and complain to Aaron, but my lungs need some warming up so we can get our mileage up.

I feel like I haven't cooked dinner in a real long time... so this picture is basically our life right now. Aaaand Sprout's licorice FTW.
Work is busy as ever. We are headed to Kentucky next week for a few days to meet with the media there, but the culture is so good, free swag, thursday breakfast and low key lunches. #luckyme

No comments:

Post a Comment