Tuesday, April 11, 2017

TRAVEL

Happy kids over here because we just booked round trip airfare to Italy for $844!

We are stuck on the traveling train and not sure if we will ever get off.

Aaron used to not be a big fan of traveling but I reeled him in with our first Europe trip, then Peru, and then the recent Australia/Fiji/NZ trip.

Plus... he loves to get pictures of all the stock exchanges.

So when I saw cheap flights to Rome, I called and we booked on a whim. My parents found cheap flights to Paris also and will be meeting us in Italy while we are there for a bit in October.

But for now I'll look forward to the Bahamas next month... aren't we blessed?

Other life happenings...

Obsessed with chocolate covered cinnamon bears... I've eaten about 3 bags full in the past 3 weeks :/

Starting yard work again on our hopeless little yard

Working on events for Gus the Photo Bus

Watching Designated Survivor with Aar

1 comment:

  1. Gavin's never been bit by the travel bug. Aaron gives me hope that that can change haha

    ReplyDelete