Monday, July 11, 2016

We Like July


It feels like all summer we've been going going going..... and we're not even close to being done with all our traveling and events. Yay Summer! 

Last Thursday, I was given a paid day off work... I work for great people, and they don't want me to get worn out. So I slept in a bit, worked out, ran errands, did laundry, and had to stop by Swig. 
It was good to have a catch up day. 

Friday I went to Ruth's Diner for my very first time. I loved it! The food was sooo good, and the atmosphere adorable. Something tells me I'll be back pretty soon. 
We had another Kamas Kabin trip over the weekend. 

We missed our original crew. 

But it was fun to have new people.

Logan and Anna stopped by. 

Trevor and his girlfriend Lauren stayed over.

Spence and Lexi dropped by. 

Xanni and her boyfriend Spence capped off the weekend with us. 

Spence and Lexi brought their brand new adorable dog Daisy over. She is the cutest. 
 Puppies and ice cream.... nothing better eh?
Aaron caught a giant fish at the usual fishing hole. 
Aaand he and Trevy braved the freezing water and swam around #crazies
We ate plenty of treats. 

Played lotsa Uno. 

Aaaand enjoyed showing new people Aaron's favorite place in the world. 

Aaron's parents are staying at our house this week while Lee helps Jake with a basketball camp. They are leaving for their mission to New Zealand in less then 2 months. 

Susanne is a master crocheter and since she'll be gone while we maybe have a kiddo, she made this beautiful blessing dress. 
She said it took 100+ hours to make. So sweet. 
No announcements right now, we still have a bit more traveling to do, lasik for my eyes and Zika to ride out from our Peru trip, but just had to show off this cute dress. 

No comments:

Post a Comment