Tuesday, July 5, 2016

America!


I'm a big 4th of July fan. 

Something about Americans banding together. 

Patriotic colors everywhere.

Grills grillin'.

Pool chillin'.

Sun Shinin'.

Fireworks poppin'. 

It really is the best. 

Aaron headed out to go backpacking in the Uintah's for the entire weekend. 
So I spent the weekend at the movies, Pizzaria Limone, poolside(forget I have white skin and got FRIED) and at Stadium of Fire!


Glad we went to Stadium of Fire so I don't have FOMO anymore.... but don't think I'll be back. The best part was Tim McGraw... who was great, but other than that I could pass.. especially the 45 minute drive. 

So thank you Tim for making it great!

I've been nursing my poor burnt legs with plenty of aloe and peppermint oil all weekend long and feel like the sun burn may never go away. 

Aaron came home early Sunday night instead of Monday.. yay! He was getting eaten alive by bugs, tweaked his ankle which made the trip not very enjoyable.... 

He came back just in time to make smore's outside with Spence and Lexi.

We spent the 4th taking my grandparents to Cubby's, visiting friends in Spanish Fork, eating lots of junk, playing Uno and watching Murray and neighborhood fireworks with more friends. 

Happy Birthday America.. we love you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment