Friday, March 25, 2016

Wiped Out


I don't know if it's the half marathon training, work, or just my body.....

But I have been absolutely exhausted for the past 3 days straight. I have gone to bed at 9:30, and even 7:30 some of these nights, but I still am so exhausted all day long.

Last night I was fast asleep in bed when Aaron came home from playing ball. I woke up and was suddenly so insanely hungry. Luckily Aaron was too and immediately suggested Subway. Unfortunately it was 11 o'clock at night, and I couldn't even open my eyes.

So the boy threw me a bag of cereal which I ate with my eyes closed why lying in bed barely awake. After a few handfuls I was fast asleep.... just to be awakened by sweet Aaron chomping away at the cereal after getting out of the shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment