Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Is It Spring Yet??


This I'm always antsy for warmer weather to roll around. March is a tricky month. It'll give you hope with a warm 70 degree Saturday.... just to wake up to snow in the morning. Mother Nature just takes a few weeks/months to make up her mind. 

Until warmer weather comes to stay, I'll soak up what I can and grin and bear it. 
I was especially happy because Saturday was perfect weather for our loooooooong 8 mile run. So warm that we even got a bit sunburnt. Even though I legit wanted to die about 50 times during our run, I am glad it gets me out to enjoy the weather. 
 We laid out on the grass in our backyard and it is starting to turn so green... we'll see how long it lasts... I was happy to see flowers blooming. I am dreading doing yard work and will try and put it off as long as I can... without being "that neighbor". Pretty sure we'll crack pretty soon... weeds are growing, grass is getting watered.... oh the joys of being a homeowner.
Here's to another week of running and trying to sneak all the Easter candy past Aaron! 



No comments:

Post a Comment