Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Hello March


March has kicked off to a great start. The weather has been nice and sunny and making me wish more and more spring was here to stay. 

Aaron and I decided to sign up for a half marathon and have started training already..... as much as I hate training, it does the body good to get out in the fresh air and get the blood pumping! 

We have a tradition of watching the Bachelor every Monday night with Spence and Lexi. They are the best guests because they always bring treats... donuts, chips and cheese, cookies, you name it.... all we do is supply the Diet Coke. 



My work had a retreat up at Snowbird... which included skiing. I literally haven't been in 10 years.... and as luck would have it we started with the tram. You better believe I pizza wedged my way down that mountain! One day I will learn to ski normal, but until then pizza for life. 

I forgot how sore I would be after skiing, but the views were definitely worth it! 



Today marks 2 years since Aaron proposed. I can't believe how quickly time flies! We've had good times and bad, but I'm glad we've stuck around for them all. 


No comments:

Post a Comment