Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Valentine's 2016


I was in charge of Valentine's Day this year. I didn't even think to plan an activity, just dinner, and neither of our presents arrived on time. So we were pretty bored over the weekend, but we enjoyed plenty of naps, grocery shopping and spending time together.


The weekend kicked off at my work's Valentine's open house. They recently purchased a new building in Sugarhouse and have decked it out, it's pretty cool.

So we had to show it off. And of course continuing their crazy party ideas threw a Valentine's theme party- complete with a bed in the lobby.

Yep that's most of the staff piled onto the bed.....


There were so many treats... and I loved these :)


Even a kissing booth, told you KAA takes things to the next level.



We spent Valentine's eve at Rodizio with Spencer and Lexi. We stuffed ourselves with all the delicious meat and salad. After dinner Aaron asked what was next. Whoops I didn't think to plan anything afterwards. My next event to plan is our anniversary so I promise I'll do better!


Heart eyes for days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment