Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Chillin' & Grillin'



February is pushing through, and I absolutely can't wait for trees to start blooming, flowers to bud and snow to melt. 

This past week I took another quick business trip to Denver. Denver back in the course 10 hours. This time though we got first class on the trip back. It was great... and I just may be booking more first class flights for us in the future. My favorite thing about flying into Salt Lake is coming in over the mountains and seeing the city all nestled into them. No matter the season, it's always breathtaking. 

My Diet Coke game is still going strong. Spence and Lexi left me some Swig on my porch one night. It was my absolute favorite. 

Aaron's parents come and visit pretty frequently. It's good to have family since my parents are so far away. They always take us to dinner and let us choose. So far we've chosen some great options. We spent Friday at Benihana's and it reminded me how good it was. I debated straight up drinking their delicious dipping sauce, but opted for drenching all my meat in it instead. I devoured all my food. Cute Aaron had never been to a grill like Benihana's before and he just loved how they cooked the entire meal from start to finish right in front of us. We also had to stop at Cubby's the next day because they do fries RIGHT!

Whenever my in-laws are in town, Mary and I always go shopping with Susanne. This time we took her up to the Park City Outlets. She is shopping for their upcoming mission and found some great pieces. 

No comments:

Post a Comment