Monday, February 8, 2016

Newest Costco Members


1 week later we finally finished painting our bedroom. It's not perfect.... but it's a million times better then the dingy yellow. We moved our furniture around, which I'm not in love with, buuuut it gives us so much more space, so I guess it'll have to do. 



Next project(s) will be painting our dressers, getting a rug, hanging pictures and organizing it all. 

I feel like we sure are grown ups now.... we just got a Costco card. 

But it's actually pretty great. 

Jumbo size Doritos.

Huge pizzas. 

Berry smoothies.

Samples. 

I have a feeling we may be at Costco every Saturday like the rest of the Utah population. 

We spent Saturday night doing just that, wandering the isles and brought home thee biggest pizza and watched a documentary on tigers. 


Last night I found the INTJ/ESFP test, and made Aaron take it. Basically him and I are exact opposites. It makes me laugh cause I can see exactly why we disagree. 

The test is based on the following traits:

 Introvert (I) or Extravert (E)

Intuition (N) or Sensing (S)

Thinking (T) or Feeling (F)

Judging (J) or Perceiving (P)


Aaron is ESTJ and I am ISFP... it makes me laugh, but somehow we make it work! 

No comments:

Post a Comment