Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Happy Christmas 2015


Christmas has come and gone just like it goes by so quickly each year. 

Our Christmas week was jam packed. 

We made a gingerbread house with Madi and Gavin aka the blueprint for our cabin one day....

Notice the big deck, hot tub, waterslide and pond. 

I saw Star Wars again at our company showing here in Utah. It was still just as good the second time. 

My whole family was in town. We did our traditional name drawing for stockings. It's one of our newer traditions that I love. Every Christmas Eve, we help Santa and draw names out of a hat. We all go to Target with $20 and buy small gifts and treats for that person as their Secret Santa and give it to them Christmas morning. 

It's safe to say my family is obsessed with Cafe Rio.... especially since there are no Rio's in the South. So after stocking shopping we had to stop at Rio. 

We spent Christmas Eve at my Grandma Jack's where we have our traditional Christmas program- which is basically just a talent show, dinner, and $5 gift name drawing. 

Christmas morning was spent at Aaron and I's house. 

Don't mind Spence's sleepy hair-do

There were presents galore... especially when Mr. and Mrs. Santa showed up. 

A messy house always means Christmas was successful... and I am still cleaning up!

We all got new luggage for our upcoming spring trip to Peru, as well as plenty of clothing, giftcards, shoes, treats and many other things. 


Aaron pretty much recorded every single present being opened... I'm sure we'll love to watch it one day. In the meantime please enjoy how excited this boy gets when he sees he got Gatorade and Doritos. My parents love to spoil us, and especially Aaron since his childhood was different.



Since Christmas, we've been to Spitz, Waffle Luv, Rio(again) and have lots of dinners at Grandma's. 

Aar love love loves sledding... growing up in Hurricane where there's no snow probably does that to you. 


So over the weekend we went sledding at Murray Park. 4 out of the 5 sleds broke. Haha we sure had fun.... and surprisingly no one got hurt. 

Last night we went to go visit one of Aaron's converts from his mission in Chile. 
Safe to say I don't think I will be going to any more mission things with him in the future. I'm happy for him to connect with people from his mish, but she didn't speak english, and even when Aaron translated, it was all about people and places I didn't know and have never been to. Oh well... now I know. 


Great break so far and more to come with New Year's! 







No comments:

Post a Comment